Hello. Anyone still out there?
I have had this little voice in the back of my mind reminding me that I started this blog and that I ought to resurrect it. My last post on concentrating on the now is absolutely more relevant than ever, as our daughter is already 15 weeks old. But I miss recording life events here... and recording these little events is so much more important to me now.
So, what's been going on with me since I last blogged?
1. Our beautiful daughter entered the world in mid-February.
2. I took advantage of 12 weeks of maternity leave.
3. I came back to work at the beginning of May.
4. Husband is off work for the summer (what we're dubbing as his paternity leave).
5. We're adjusting to our new normal.
While life is definitely busier than ever, I wouldn't trade a thing in for all the riches in the world.
(Except the sleep deprivation. I can definitely do without the lack of sleep.)
Here's to recording the big and the little things, and savoring each moment as it comes.