- My mom arrived Friday for a month-long stay with us. Nothing beats having your mom around to spoil you with cooking. I love my mom.
- Spending time doing nothing. I took some vacation time to spend a few days with my mom before the Christmas rush. We spent one afternoon on the couch watching movies. As a type-A workaholic, I never do this. It's been a nice change of pace.
- Driving around to look at Christmas lights while listening to Christmas music and sipping on cappuccinos.
- Running in to people I never expected to see at church.
- Being in a position to purchase backpacks for a school that serves underprivileged children.
- Loving kitties who snuggle on a cold evening.
Monday, December 10, 2012
Good things from the past few days -