Saturday, December 29, 2012

Thrifty: Columbia Sportswear

As a woman blessed with size-10 feet, shoe shopping is a bit of a challenge. I love shoes, but finding cute and comfortable shoes in my size is a frustrating endeavor. I also don't like spending half a paycheck on a pair. When I visit my favorite Goodwill, the shoe section is my absolute first stop. I have no qualms about purchasing shoes at thrift stores when they're in near-perfect condition. At $5.97, my wallet sings.

I have not purchased many pairs at thrift stores because A.) it's difficult to find attractive shoes in my size, and B.) the ones I do find look like they've been worn through a landfill.

My luck changed this week when I visited my favorite Goodwill.

Cute, comfortable, and practical!


Like new, size 10 Columbia Tenacity shoes. Thank you, Goodwill!

No comments:

Post a Comment