Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Life Right Now

I thought taking the summer off from school would get me to write more, but this is what I've been spending my free time doing:

- Reading for fun! Who knew?
- Watching copious amounts of Netflix... because I can.
- Getting to bed at an incredibly reasonable hour (often times by 9 pm).

While I'm not taking summer classes, life is still incredibly full. Summer is my busy time at work, so I'm running full throttle at work to get everything prepared. I've had lots of social engagements recently, which is great because during semesters I'm a hermit. We have been getting more active in our church, too, and it's been an awesome way to spend our time.

Clearly, not a whole lot is blog-worthy in my life right now... and that's totally cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment