Wednesday, January 9, 2013

First Monday of 2013

This past Monday was the return to my regular routine. The spring semester started, the holidays have passed so my work schedule is back to normal, and Richie's work schedule is normalizing too. While Mondays aren't always my favorite, I'm trying to have a better attitude towards them.

Here's all the good from my first Monday of 2013:

1. I woke up excited to take on the day. And I wore a new blouse to start the week off right.

2. We had my mom's lasagna for dinner. My mom visited in December and froze a pan of her lasagna for us. I even have leftovers for lunch all week. Thanks, Mom!

3. For a Monday, I was incredibly productive at work. One of my professional resolutions this year is to tune out the noise and stay more focused while working. It's essential for a successful year.

4. Richie cleaned the entire apartment. He's amazing!

How do you make your Mondays more awesome?

No comments:

Post a Comment