Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!


Does anyone else say, "I can't believe it's [year] already!" every New Year's Eve/Day?

My parents always told me that the older you get, the faster time goes. I always thought they were full of hot air. But now I'm 28 (when did I get to 28?!) and in awe of how fast time goes. 

2013 is one big blur. A lot of big things happened in our lives. 2014 looks to be a very promising year as we await the arrival of our first child.  We have her room ready, we have all the essentials for the first few months of parenthood, and we are praying that her entrance into this world is uncomplicated. I'm so excited to meet this tiny human being that I've been growing for months! 

My resolution for 2014? To welcome our daughter into the world and navigate the ups and downs of being parents for the very first time with faith and grace.

What are your resolutions for this new year?

No comments:

Post a Comment