Wednesday, January 22, 2014

NaBloPoMo: Sixteen

Prompt sixteen: Do you have a bad temper? How often do you lose your temper?

When I get angry, I cry. I hate that tears are my reaction to anger, but it could be worse, right?

Husband says that I get angry faster since my dad passed. I had a lot of anger to work through after his death, and expecting a child has definitely mellowed me out. So do I have a bad temper? I don't think so. How often do I lose my temper? I'd like to think not as much in recent memory. However, I think it all depends on the situation or provocation. I recognize that anger solves nothing. I believe a good cry can do wonders for anyone, so channeling my anger through tears seems to be a more productive way to express that emotion.

"Whoever is slow to anger has great understanding, but he who has a hasty temper exalts folly."
- Proverbs 14:29


No comments:

Post a Comment