Sunday, April 7, 2013

Back In Action

Hello, real life. How's it going?

We are not particularly thrilled to head back to work tomorrow, but our time off and away was so needed. We had family visit for four days, and then we skipped out of town for another four days. It was really a welcome escape from the day-to-day routine. Since Richie isn't home much during the week for work, and my schedule of work and school leaves my time pretty booked, it was awesome to spend uninterrupted time together.

I'm hoping to have posts up here throughout the week recapping some of the fun we had. I'm looking forward to writing about some of our adventures because we truly had a good time. Remind me when things get crazy to reread these posts and remember why vacation is good for the soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment