Saturday, March 30, 2013

Vacation!

In an attempt to keep up with this blog, I have been scheduling posts (most brilliant thing ever) when I have the opportunity to reflect on the goodies going on in life.

But even after a mental health day, life is wiping me out.

Richie and I are both off for the next week (he has spring break, I'm using up some vacation time), and we've got some pretty awesome plans for relaxing and recharing. While I still have school obligations to attend to, I'm making an effort to only focus on the absolute necessary during this time. Thus, things around here will be quiet because I have absolutely no posts scheduled.

I will leave you with this photo of the view I take in when I walk in my neighborhood. I feel incredibly blessed to live among mountains.

Mountains!
I'm excited for this week to spend time with my husband and just relax. I pray you all have an awesome week with whatever you have going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment