Saturday, March 9, 2013

Pinterest Success: Pizza Grilled Cheese

Hi, my name is Olivia. I'm addicted to pizza.

My nutritional choices lately are straight from the mind of my inner five-year-old. Evaluating my food board on Pinterest resulted in a lot of pizza-inspired foods. I'm pretty sure if I haven't grown out of my love for pizza, I never will.

So instead, I shall continue to experiment with pizza tastes. This week's experiment? Pizza grilled cheese.

So much goodness.

If you're a fan of grilled cheese and pizza, go make this for dinner right now. I bought a like-new George Foreman grill several months ago for a whopping $6 at a thrift store, and it's one of my better investments. If nothing else, making hot sandwiches is a snap. I admit I eat too many sandwiches, but darn it, they're tasty!

What's your favorite sandwich to make?

No comments:

Post a Comment