Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Pinterest Success: Turkey Taco Casserole

Can you tell we're on a roll with preparing goodies from my Eats & Treats board on Pinterest? I have been limiting my time on Pinterest because I get sucked in very quickly. But there's no use in using Pinterest if I'm not creating new things or getting new ideas, right?

This past weekend's experiment was turkey taco casserole.

Ready to go in the oven.

30 minutes in the oven 
Richie devoured two huge bowls of this goodness. This was an incredibly easy dinner, and I loved that we had most of the ingredients already in our pantry. You can prep this in less than 10 minutes and have dinner ready in under an hour. Plus, clean up is a snap. The only thing I would do differently is add some sour cream when serving.

You're delicious. Yes, you!
Go here to check out the pins I've tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment