Monday, February 25, 2013

Pinterest Success: Crescent Roll Pizza

I love pizza. No, I really love pizza. It has always been my favorite food. I will eat it at any opportunity. But now that I'm in my late 20s and seriously trying to lose weight, my pizza consumption is limited to around once a month.

My Eats & Treats board on Pinterest has a quite a few pizza variations. However, you should know by now that I don't like to be in the kitchen often. When I am in the kitchen, I like to be in there as briefly as possible. So when I found this little experiment, I knew this snack and I were meant to be.

Fresh from the oven!
I prepped a batch of four rolls in less than five minutes, and 12 minutes later, Richie and I had a tasty  afternoon snack. (And for anyone who counts calories, each roll has about 190 calories. I used four slices of turkey pepperoni and didn't bother serving up pizza sauce to dip. Admittedly, we didn't eat lunch this day, which justified my devouring two.)

Cheesy goodness!
Quick and tasty pizza snack? Yes, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment