Monday, February 11, 2013

Reading Challenge!

I have never participated in a book club. Odd, right? I guess I've never been at the right place or right time to be involved, or any book club I've looked into just didn't fit me. I love the idea of a book club, and I could start my own... but I'm busy.

One of the challenges in my regular routine is finding time to read for fun (which my new morning routine of reading has suffered lately). So when I caught wind of YALSA's 2013 Hub Reading Challenge, I thought it would be right up my alley. Reading for fun AND reading for work? I can totally do that!

I have until June 22 to read at least 25 of the eligible titles on the provided list. I just started reading Pure by Julianna Baggott, and I've just downloaded the audiobook of In Darkness by Nick Lake.

Why am I posting this here? Because I need accountability and a couple of cheerleaders/slave drivers.

Can you do that?

1 comment: