Monday, February 18, 2013

The World of Coca-Cola

Remember our resolution to travel more?

Well, we actually went somewhere this past weekend! Gasp!


The World of Coca-Cola!
We've lived in Georgia for over four years now, and we have explored about 0.5% of all the goodies to be had in Atlanta. Richie made a spur-of-the-moment purchase of two tickets to the World of Coca-Cola. I appreciate the spontaneity of his decision because I am not a spontaneous person. We left early to get to Atlanta without worries of traffic and crowds... and I'm so glad we did. I took this photo after we went through the museum. Can you see the endless line of visitors waiting to get in? When we got there, there was no one in line.

Richie's favorite part of the experience was trying Coke products from around the world. We both did not like the selections from Africa. The European ones weren't bad. Our favorite was the classic Coca-Cola (go figure). And you know what else was nice? The admission price was just $16/person. A very family-friendly price, in my opinion.

If you've been to Atlanta, where do you recommend we visit next?

5 comments:

  1. "We both did not like the selections from Africa."

    Racists. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I laughed a little too loudly when I saw your comment. :)

      Delete
  2. Aw, sounds fun! I have yet to make it out to Georgia but on our list are a trip to the supercross arena (that might be terrible terminology, it's my husband's thing!) and to eat a local peach!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had never had a true Georgia peach until we moved here. You won't be disappointed!

      Delete
    2. I believe it! I think local peaches taste way better any ways, but a local peach from the land o peaches?! Mmmmm.

      Delete